Join us today and make a difference in people's lives!
Senior Product Designer – Epsy Health
Epsy is a leading digital health platform, on a mission to accelerate the path to optimal treatment for everyone living with epilepsy. Winner of 2020 Google Material Design Awards, 2021 CES Innovation Awards and honored by the 2021 Webby Awards and Fast Company Awards 2021, Epsy is focused on incorporating the latest technologies and state-of-the-art data analysis into user-centric experiences, ultimately making life with epilepsy brighter for patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals.
We operate as a startup within a large corporation, LivaNova, a medical device company. This gives us unique advantages: we move fast and drive growth, while benefiting from the corporate umbrella for excellent funding and resources. Epsy Health is headquartered in London (UK) and Houston (Texas, USA), and our team has fully embraced remote work for the long-term.
We are searching for a Senior Product Designer to help us reach our ambitious goals. Reporting to the Head of Design, and working as part of the PED (Product, Engineering, Design) team, you will be responsible for identifying user insights and translating solutions into the best experiences for Epsy, as well as in digital innovations for LivaNova.
• Define hypothesis, construct and run user research activities to uncover key user needs and behaviours
• Unite teams across the business to share learnings, ensuring user insights are translated into the product
• Innovate in solutions and approach, to scope and deliver to the product roadmap and strategic business goals
• Execute and deliver self-led projects, from concepts and user journeys, to wireframes and high fidelity prototypes
• Work closely with the engineering team to ensure quality and timely execution of design work into live product
• Regularly demo new features and flows to senior stakeholders, providing a clear rationale for design decisions
Minimum requirements & qualifications
• Several years in product design, delivering end-to-end projects in UX and UI disciplines within start-up and agile environments
• An outstanding portfolio of work that demonstrates strong user-centered design capabilities across a range of projects
• Experience in customer and data analysis, tracking live projects with product managers and customer success teams
• Excellent communication skills, motivated to learn and work autonomously, yet value team collaboration
• Advanced prototyping abilities with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Marvel and InVision
• Proficiency in motion design, as a plus
• Experience in healthcare, as a plus
Working at Epsy
We pride ourselves on our all-team collaborative approach and actively encourage learning, whether it be in your specialty or simply an area you might like to know more about (examples include talks about hedge fund management and wine!). If you are looking to develop in a supportive team who actively strives to better the lives of millions of people, then Epsy is the place for you. Read more about us here: https://www.epsyhealth.com/careers
Here's what you can expect
• Flexible work from home and co-working arrangements
• Pension contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• Private medical insurance/eye care
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP): core resources available with additional access to discounted merchandise and a Wellbeing Assessment
• Company sick pay
• Life assurance
• Gym membership
• Company shares purchase program
• Long Service – extra day off for each year of service
• MacBook Pro and software you need to work effectively
• Fun virtual events like pizza-making and wine tasting
Please send over your CV and Portfolio when applying to the position.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Background Checks at LivaNova
Upon successful completion of the hiring process an offer may be extended. Please note, LivaNova reserves the right to conduct background investigations and/or reference checks on all its potential employees, where permitted by local legislation. This offer therefore, is contingent upon a clearance of such a background investigation and/or reference check, and can be rescinded, where permitted by local legislation, based upon data received in the background check and/or refusal to cooperate with or any attempt to affect the results of this check.