Tuesday 8th March 2022, 7-9pm
The UX Brighton Show & Tell is a low-key event. A supportive environment for sharing, advice and discussion.
Whether you’re a UXer of many years’ standing, new to UX or UX is only part of what you do, so much the better. A mix of skills and backgrounds enriches the conversation.
It’s free. Sign up at this shared Google Doc with your Show & Tell topic.
Show & Tell places are limited to 12, as we keep the group small enough for everyone to learn each other’s names.
How Show & Tell works
- Everyone arrives with something to talk about and some snacks to share
- Names and topics go into a hat, to be chosen at random
- 15-minute timebox for each discussion
- Everything is off the record - Chatham House Rule. (If you’re under NDA, it’s OK to be non-specific about your client. We won’t interrogate you!)
Deciding on a topic for Show & Tell
If you’re not sure what to share at the Show & Tell, here are some prompts:
- Talk us through what you’re working on
- Show how you’re using a tool or method
- Get advice on an approach to a project
- Share a past project
- Tell us about a new process
- Discuss working practices
- Get feedback on a talk, workshop or article idea
- Show a short demo or video
Still stuck? It’s more than fine to bring a question or introduce a topic for discussion.
What people say about Show & Tell
A very welcoming, thoughtful, knowledgeable and inclusive community.
The highlight of my month!
I’d encourage everyone from old UX hands to newbies to go along.
A diverse group of friendly, smart people!
Send Jo Dimbleby a message on the UX Brighton Slack, on Twitter @boldscript or get in touch on 07903361392.